The Voyage North
Become fully immersed in the setting as we live out our days in a medieval camp with our guild, discover the ever growing Grand Duche of Bicolline, battle side by side with your guild and allies, and celebrate our victories around the campfire every evening! This, and so much more, is The Voyage North. Don’t miss out on this opportunity, click here to fill out the application!
Bicolline is a medieval, fantasy, role-playing experience located north of Montreal in French Speaking Quebec. It is the largest event of it’s kind in North America and arguably the highest quality event location and experience in all the world. The Voyage North is your opportunity as an english speaker to join this amazing world and allow us to be your guides. We take care of all the logistical work both in and out of the game. All you do is show up with your costume and enjoy your week!
The Duche de Bicolline is the world’s largest medieval, fantasy immersive site in the world. Set in the foothills of Northern Quebec, it is situated on nearly 350 acres of pristine woodland, and is occupied by hundreds of permanent buildings including a fully functioning inn, churches and countless cabins. It is by far the most immersive medieval setting in the world.
The Voyage North exists to transport you to this magical place, organize all of your accommodations and help you experience this far away land for all it has to offer. Members enjoy staying in color coordinated medieval tents, comfortable bedding, hearty meals, complete camp comforts: campfires, lighting, guild hall, our own tavern; as well as transportation from and back to the airport. Moreover, we take care of all the logistics so that you can enjoy this trip every second of the time. Ready to apply to join us?
Bicolline has nearly as many activities as it does participants. The highlight for many attendees is the medieval style battles which pit armies of 1,000+ on either side for epic level encounters. Others enjoy simply exploring the fully realized world and making new friends. Others enjoy jumping into the Geopolitical intrigue side of the game that allows them to help form alliances, gather resources and further the guilds cause. While others yet; enjoy the nightly concerts, the social atmosphere and lots of leisure time in a beautiful setting. There’s more than one way to enjoy Bicolline!
- Entrance fees to Bicolline’s Grand Battle Event.
- Membership dues for Ordo Cervi Guild.
- Two Meals per day; breakfast and dinner, cooked for you!
- Transportation from and back to the Montreal Airport.
- Lodging in very high quality, canvas, medieval tent.
- Sleeping cot to keep you high off the ground and dry.
- Unique camp experience: complete medieval immersion, guild camp setting, and our own tavern.
- Bonfire every night with plenty of celebrating!
- All the necessary camp comforts: lanterns, tables, chairs, utensils, plates, cups, etc.
- The experience of joining a guild in a huge world, having a direct impact on both the guild and world itself.
- Order Cervi official Tabard.
- Most importantly: A one of a kind medieval fantasy experience found nowhere else on earth and we take care of all the logistic work. You just show up.
Each package is put together individually for each member of our trip. This includes many things, and possible add-ons, that are easier to talk about over the phone or video chat, verses slapping a price range on the website. The best way to learn the price is simply to fill out the application and schedule a time to talk with one of our experience experts.
Why I go with TVN!
2019 will be my third trip to Bicolline with TVN, I cannot recommend them highly enough! Everything is taken care of! The staff are amazing, welcoming, friendly and look after you the whole week and then some! You feel like part of a family, you make friends for life and they are all the best kind of people!